We are hiring for a full time Front of House team member and Kitchen Assistants with immediate start.
You will join a solid, well-functioning, efficient team at the restaurant.
The most important quality to us is a can-do, positive attitude! Enthusiasm for spicy Asian cuisine is definitely a bonus.
The basics we look for in new team members are as follows:
- Passion for delivering an exceptional guest experience
- Hard working
- A warm, engaging personality
- A team player
- Well organised and happy to take responsibility
- Quick to learn and adaptable
- Attention to detail and presentation
- Honest and straight to the point communication skills
- Fluent in English and have the right to work in the UK
In addition, we also look for the following "High Performance" values in any new team member:
1. Honesty, Integrity, Passion - the most important and this goes both ways!
2. Energy - high stamina and ability to energise others
3. Execution - ability to get things done
4. Edge - ability to make hard call yes / no decisions quickly
5. Generosity - desire to help the people around you improve, grow, thrive, succeed and be the best that they can be.
Perks of the job:
- Great working hours (maximum 5 x 8 hour shifts every week)
- Working in a tight-knit, super supportive and diverse team, both front and back of house
- Good staff meal on shift
- 50% staff discount when you dine in with a plus 1
- 10% family and friends discount
- Quarterly staff outings: past days out have involved epic feasting and karaoke
- Funding for food safety training
We look after our people and want you to be the best that you can be!
If you think you have what it takes and want to be part of an exciting, vibrant, growing business, please send a short cover letter and copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.